Jeff Soto

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Story of Peyton Manning

Football has been in Peyton Mannings blood since his mother, and father (who is a former NFL quarterback) brought him into this world. Through the training and guidence of both of his father and coaches Peyton Manning was ready to enter the NFL, a world where one must be above average to excel. The quest for all who enter the NFL is to win the coveted Vince Lombardi trophy, rewarded to the winners of the super bowl. Through the help of his teamates and coaches, Peyton Manning finally wins the Vince Lombardi trophy after slaying the Chicago Bears on a rainy battlefield. Once Peyton Manning, and the rest of the Indianapolis Colts returned to Indiana a parade was thrown for the newest super bowl champions. The trophy was then used to inspire and motivate athletes of young and old to become the very best they could be, because if a southern boy like Peyton can do it, any one can.

3 comments:

kyle said...

I like it. I think it's cool that someone else chose to try to do a sports figure.

mariabenson said...

Please pardon the question, if it seems lame, but who was/is Vince Lombardi? Quite clearly I'm not very NFL informed...
I found it interesting that your blog discussed an athletic hero. Athletic hero's are the greatest role models to some and have an immense impact on many people's lives.

anna marie said...

It really is cool that you chose to portray Peyton Manning. I would have NEVER considered applying this theory to an athletic figure, but it works really well!