As soon as i saw this cartoon it reminded me of my high school. I went to Novi High School in oakand county, and let me say it was a great facility. The reason this cartoon reminded me of high school is because when the Detroit schools shut down alot of the parents chose Novi to send their kids. I don't blame them for their choice, because i was friends with some kids who transferred over and they were in awe of how many computers and laptops our school had. It just made me think about how difficult it must be to go to a school that dosen't even have the money to stay open; let alone provide a solid education.
Jeff Soto
Monday, February 4, 2008
Political Cartoon
As soon as i saw this cartoon it reminded me of my high school. I went to Novi High School in oakand county, and let me say it was a great facility. The reason this cartoon reminded me of high school is because when the Detroit schools shut down alot of the parents chose Novi to send their kids. I don't blame them for their choice, because i was friends with some kids who transferred over and they were in awe of how many computers and laptops our school had. It just made me think about how difficult it must be to go to a school that dosen't even have the money to stay open; let alone provide a solid education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment